Work through Chapter 4 of the Hands-on
Python Tutorial. Sections 4.3.5 is optional.
Here is the list of files you need make sure are included when you turn in your Chapter 4 work. If you saved this work under some other name, please rename as I specify below.
Exercise 18.104.22.168. quotientWeb.py (5 points) and quotientTemplate.html (3 points)
Exercise 22.214.171.124.quotient.cgi (5 points) (works with quotientTemplate.html, above)
Exercise 126.96.36.199. Part a: quotient.html (5 points)(works with quotient.cgi and quotientTemplate.html, above)
Exercise 188.8.131.52. dynamic.html, dynamic.cgi, dynamicTemplate.html (4 points each)
Submitting a single zip file in Sakai is encouraged for the Ch4Tutorial assignment.
Same instructions as before for log: In addition, every individual should separately submit the following log in the Assignment box on Sakai. Your homework grade will not be recorded without this log! Include in the log:
1. Areas where you received help other than from your partner. Include from whom (me, TA, which tutor), and the extent.
2. Roughly how long you worked for Chapter 2 beyond class time. Try to separate time on the basic assignment from any extra credit you did.
3. Briefly, how it went for you, for instance what was the hardest part to get ...
4. Who your partner was if you had one, or "No partner" If you changed partners, indicate which files were produced with which partner, if possible.
5. If you had a partner, give an indication of how things went with your partner. Was working together a good thing? How did it go?
If you worked with a consistent partner through the whole chapter, only one of you needs to submit the archive, but make sure both partner has their own copy! Each student should separately submit an independently written log.